:: Start An Affiliate Program ::
Do you have a product that you would like to sell? Are you finding it hard
to sell it successfully? Why not start your own affiliate program? That's right, you can pay other people to sell
your product for you! There are literally hundreds of thousands of people waiting to sell your product for you!
Now, why would you want others selling your product? The biggest benefit is that you no longer have to pay for
advertising to find customers to buy from you! Your affiliates will do that. You see, you only pay your affiliates when
their advertising is effective enough to bring you a customer who purchases your product. That way, there is no risk to
5 Steps to Start Your Affiliate Program
1. Plan Your Affiliate Strategy.
2. Implement The Technical Backend For Running Your Program.
3. Recruit Affiliates for your program.
4. Operate Your Affiliate Program.
- An essential ingredient for any successful affiliate program is a good number of active affilaites.
- As an affiliate manager you can only realistically expect about 10% of your affiliates doing 90% of the work.
Thus, for your program to work really well, you must recruit large numbers of affiliates. Some affiliate managers
even pay more to their most active affiliates to encourage those who may not be as active.
- To be successful at attracting affiliates your program must be attractive. How do you do this? Try providing
marketing tools, 24 hour support and high commissions to name a few.
- To keep affiliates working your program and selling your good or services you must pay them regularly and
on time! Failing to do so will doom your affiliate program and could land you in legal trouble!
- Here are some tips on how to recruit:
List your program on all of the major affiliate directories. To see a list of
all the affiliate directories out there, please visit here: Affiliate Directory
Advertise your affiliate program right on your website by way of banners or text links. Although
this method will not produce immediate results, it will slowly help grow your affiliate program and thus future sales.
You can actively approach sites that you think will make good affiliates and ask them personally to join your program.
This may be very hard work, but can potentially prove to be a very profitable relationship.
- Pay your bills to your Affiliate Network if you are using one.
- Help affiliates with marketing by continuing to give them resources.
- Answer all affiliate emails friendly and promptly. If you have thousands of affiliates working your program you may want
to think about hiring some people to help you with the workload.
5. Review Your Affiliate Program Continuously.
Back to Affiliate Programs Main Page
- You may need to "enhance" your program every so often. For example, if a competitor has raised their commission payouts you may have
to do the same to keep your program attractive as well.
- As time goes on new internet marketing tools will become available. It will be your responsibility to offer the best and most useful tools
to your affiliates so that they can do an adequate job of promoting your program.
Work At Home Ideas Main
Work With Fortune 500 Companies!
No selling, cold calling, or pyramids! NOT get rich quick; Make a comfortable income from home!
Legit Online Jobs
We teach you how to pocket $500/day with these legitimate online jobs! Avoid all of the scams online by visiting us!
Work At Home Jobs
Find an up-to-date extensive list of work at home ideas here!
Work At Home
The ultimate work at home portal. Find everything you need to know about working at home here!